Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sun Dress






So I did the banndana dress like I wanted to as I posted before. Luckly I had a little money on a gift card so I only needed to spend 73cents on it. Sweet! So I was going to do the bandana reg. pattern but I love this hawiian print and I was afraid it would look weird since i had to changed the pattern to fit Isabel since she is a 18months not a 2T. But yeah would change some things on it but its still cute and a fun play dress for Bells and fun to learn a new skill in sewing. Plus i ended up with some extra maerial after altering it and so i made some cute fabric flowers out of them for her hair just need to buy some clips. Which I need to get anyways because I have been wanting to try out some ideas on making differnt types of hair bows. Fun fun!


Big Smile. Peek-a-boo, Running away

No comments:

Post a Comment